Complaint Review: Matthew Cooke - SEO Reputation Management - Hack
Matthew Cooke RemoveYourName.com , ReputationManagementPartners.com, ReputationManagementConsultants.com, ReputationDefenseOnline.com, Handlebargains, LLC., Lijit Networks, Team Exergy, Tim Reynolds, Mike Hughes. SEO hacks created by Matthew Cooke destroy free speech by censorship creating injustice for greedy online SEO and reputation management companies, some now owned by reputation.com. They bill themselves as 'Internet Bounty Hunters' all working to take away anonymity on the internet and promote censorship and injustice world-wide. Boulder, Colorado Internet
*Consumer Comment: Reputation Management Became ReputationChanger.com Black Mail For Doctor
*Consumer Suggestion: Reputation Management Partners dba Authorized Statement
*UPDATE Employee: Hacking Code, Lijit Networks, Federated Media Publishing, Reputation.Com using illicit hacking code Matthew Cooke's Mistress Tells All
*Consumer Comment: A Predatory site born every minute to prey on populations that suit their need for greed, not truth.Attack on Arrested population.This is not about.Freedom OF SPEECH/Interviewer has Brit/UK accent
*Consumer Comment: Sahar Sarid owns - mugshots.com
*Consumer Comment: Matthew Cooke and Rexxfield used Fox 5 & Fox 11 News pawned to legitimize their hacking technology
*Consumer Comment: Reputation Management companies bill themselves as 'Internet Bounty Hunters' with the ability to identify anonymous bloggers; posters and close the free flow of information, if you pay their fee$
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Boulder, CO Matthew G. Cooke has been selling hacking technology to shady / greedy venture capital financed online SEO and reputation management companies designed to take, anonomity on the internet and promote censorship and injustice world-wide.
- Matthew Cooke sells the hack on 10-11-2010 to Michael Roberts of Rexxfield. A plan is devised to falsely manufacture a class action lawsuit against Google's property based on the hacks ability to censor content at will and on what Rexxfield terms the 'Google Humility Algorithm'.
- Matthew Cooke in November of 2010 sells the hack and his web property http://removeyourname.com to Reputation Defender, Inc. Reputation Defender, Inc., changed it's name to Reputation.com on January 27, 2011.
Matthew Cooke, offering to sell the hack to Michael Roberts of Rexxfield and Bruce Anderson of ReputationDefenseOnline.com ( it takes 90 seconds for this audio to begin to play, please be patient )
A few highlights with time markers to listen for :
- 90% of Matthew Cooke's revenue is from removing anonymous consumer advocacy report on Ripoff report - time marker 1:25
- Matthew Cooke has been removing contents and altering search results for over 4 years and it started with RemoveYourName.com. It takes only half-an-hour to destroy someone's free speech. - time markers 5:28-7:05
- Rexxfield asks Matthew Cooke for an exclusive on the hack, Cooke explains the price for Reputation Defender is $60,000 but a non-exclusive price is cheaper. - time marker 13:08
- Cooke says the $60,000 price to Reputation Defender is because they had $100 million in venture capital. - time marker 14:39
- Cooke states: "If Rep Defender puts $60 grand in our hands we can take that." - time marker 14:39
Matthew Cooke sells RemoveYourName.com to Reputation.com in November 2010.
Matthew Cooke is contacted by Rexxfield about a doctor whom killed a patient while performing plastic surgery without proper training.
The doctor is written about on Ripoff Report and on people's personal blogs warning others, this causes a 50% drop in revenue. Cooke assures Rexxfield via SEO tactics they can reverse the 'spin' and remove all the negative content for $18,000. The content is removed and two years later the doctor is found guilty of killing her patient. During the time the content was removed, the clicnic was able to return to maximum profitability.
Matthew Cooke because of the large sums of money he was making through s****.>
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matthew-cooke-seo-reputation-management-hack/internet/matthew-cooke-removeyournamecom-reputationmanagementpartnerscom-reputationmanagementc-840672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: