X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Matthew F. Gagne - Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Troy North Carolina
  • Matthew F. Gagne Illinois U.S.A.

Matthew F. Gagne AKA Matt Gagne ripoff Deadbeat left the state, left me with ALL the marital debt $16,000+! Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Matthew Francis Gagne is my ex-husband. He promised me before we got married that the first thing we'd do was pay off all the credit card debt we had racked up for our wedding and other expenses. (All the credit card debt was in my name because he had such bad credit, something I overlooked at the time because of extenuating circumstances.)

We were married for a year and nine months, and I was left to pay for everything. He contributed a total of $2,500 our last year of marriage toward our debt (which was about $21,000 at that time), rent, phone bill, power bill, etc. $2,500 doesn't go far toward that sort of stuff for 12 months, I can tell you.

I got a Divorce From Bed & Board in September 2001. He came back into the house when I was not there and took all of the marital property he could get his hands on. He also took some of my own personal property, such as my high school class ring, my baby book (one my mother made for me when I was an infant and cannot be replaced), my father's professional Canon camera, and several other irreplaceable items.

We were in court for about a year trying to resolve the equitable distribution dispute. The court ordered him to pay me $192 per month until we could decide how to divy up the marital debt. In October 2002, he disappeared, and he has not made a payment since.

I am in the process of getting a judgment against him for the $16,000+ that he owes me for the theft of personal and marital property, as well as his half of the marital debt. Hopefully I will resolve this soon.

I should've wised up sooner and left this loser long before I did. I'm grateful I wised up at all, though. Some people never do, and they spend a lifetime cleaning up somebody else's messes.

Oh, by the way, Matt's a cross-dresser, too. No lie. I found this out after I got his a*s kicked out of the house.

So if you meet this arrogant, cocky lunatic, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! (His annoying "good-God-how-can-anybody-be-this-much-of-a-loser" personality will be enough to run you off eventually, anyway.)

(And email me, please by using the rebuttal box. I'd like to let the judge know for sure where this a--hole lives so we know where to send a lovely outstanding warrant for his arrest.)

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Mary
Troy, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matthew-f-gagne/illinois/matthew-f-gagne-aka-matt-gagne-ripoff-deadbeat-left-the-state-left-me-with-all-the-marit-69402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair