X  |  CLOSE

• Mavrik Investing
    600 B St
    San Diego, California
    United States

Mavrik Investing Mavrix Investing, The Mavrix Group Conned me into investing into a Real Estate Ponzi Scheme and never paid me or my investors back as promised. San Diego California

*Author of original report: MAJOR POSITIVE UPDATE

*Author of original report: Judgements against Erin Wicomb

*Author of original report: More proof of Erin Wicomb lawsuits and fraud.

Erin Wicomb, the man who runs this scam, asked me to loan him money for a real estate deal, and to get my friends to invest. I delivered on both, my own personal cash, and my friend's.

He promissed me a quick payback and large returns on the investment. Then he stole the money and never paid us back. He's since been evaiding our lawsuits and started a new company with a similar name. The old entity that has been sued many times was called The Mavrix Group. The new Company is called Mavrik Investing, located in San Diego, CA. It's run by Erin Wicomb, the same scam artisit that stole money from me and many other people.

Erin Wicomb started in San Diego, CA, and then moved to New York City to try and steal from new people. He ran into too many legal problems and investments gone sideways that he was burned badly. He then moved back to San Diego and tried to start over with a slighly new company name registered in his baby mama's name: Daniela Gomez. [continued below]....

..... Daniela has tried to message me on Facebook messenger, blatantly lying about Erin's invlolvement in the new company; I have the screen shots. Yet, their social media pages for the comany feature Erin.

Stay FAR away from these people if you're considering an investment with them. They have been scamming and stealing money from investors for many years. You can easily look up Erin online or The Mavrix Group and find all the lawsuits.

I also have copies of all the breached contratcs signed by Erin with all the email correspndence from my lawyer. The guy is a terrific actor and will make you believe in him. But it's all lies and even he starts to believe them. I have over 20 lies in emails and screen shots.

Erin Wicomb is not to be trusted at all. Their are so many great real estate investments, so make sure you DO NOT engage with him or his company.

I am still chasing him years later to try and recoup the money I lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2018 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mavrik-investing/san-diego-california-92101/mavrik-investing-mavrix-investing-the-mavrix-group-conned-me-into-investing-into-a-real-e-1468030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

MAJOR POSITIVE UPDATE

POSTED: Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Erin Wicomb has settled his debt to me in full per our agreement.

Since Ripoff Report does not allow me to delete this report filing, I wanted to be sure I clearly communicate that this issue has been resolved with me. I am unsure about the others who have been affected by this crime.

It seems to me that Erin is on a mission to rectify any wrongdoings from the past in order to operate his new business the right way. I wish I could delete this since Erin made final payment to me, which I greatly appreciate.

Judgements against Erin Wicomb

POSTED: Saturday, December 08, 2018

These are currently fraud judgements against Erin Wicomb that he has been evading. This particular judgment is for real estate transaction fraud. Erin Wickomb falsely represented an investment opportunity and stole $50,000 from this investor.

More proof of Erin Wicomb lawsuits and fraud.

POSTED: Saturday, December 08, 2018

You can contact the plaintiffs to get more details.

law.justia.com/cases/new-york/other-courts/2017/2017-ny-slip-op-31275-u.html

Erin Wicomb has been sued countless times in both New York and San Diego. He currently has judgements against him that he is trying to evade.