X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl - Jacksonville Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Loretta — Orlando Florida United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl 4500 San Pablo Road Jacksonville, Florida United States

Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl Wanted over testing and lied to my why Jacksonville Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I went to the Mayo Clinic with the impression they were the best. I really went there for my eye. I have optic neurtist and the eye pain is on and off and unbearable.  I saw one of the eye doctors. I thought he was pretty good at first He said I needed a MS doctor which I did since I had MS since I was 5 years old when I fell everyday. My right eye driffs and the muscle needs to be surgically corrected, when I look straight the eye drifts to the side and I have little vision and mostly tunel vision from the Optic Neuritist. He wanted me to go for an MRI  One major problem I had surgery and wres where left in my chest and I can not have an MRI or it burns. And when these wire burn the heat can go up to 147 degrees F.

I was sent to a surgeon to see if they could be taken out and he said no. I knew that from other Cardiolgist But he said is should b safe if they use a 1.5T After 3 months I finally got the MRI. What they found was a MS lesion on my frontal Lobe but the Radiologist said I maybe had a stroke. Maybe is not I had a stroke. It means I could have had but not definate, I went to a "Stroke" neuologist. The neurologist did not know I am a former Xray Technologist and I can read these suckers. I know what I am looking at and the Neurologist brought it up on the computer and said were is the T2 Flair he pointed to it and I said I had that there before and here is an old one and here is another old one which is now scar tissue. He lsaid the Radiologist said I have resricted blood vessels. I listened to him then asked the question no doctor wants to here which is How long do I have to live and what is the expiration date on my foot. He laugh and ssid it's MS. Okay fine. I was sent out to check out and was told to wait. The appointmnt girl cam out and said you need a blood test I said no I want to know what for? tell me what panels he wants and details. She said she only makes appointments. I said fine give me a script and I'll take it to quest. They ignored me. She came out with even more people on the list a Rehmo man for Lupus because my mother and brother died from it, a Kidney man for high blood pressure. My pressure was high from the pain and a ENT for my nose. I asked questions and no one came back to answer them

I went home and I got a call they wanted more tests I asked why they insisted I drive back there a 4 hour ride to have my blood taken. I said no. Then I called and was told the doctors who I was referred to wont see me unless I have tests. I said no  Then she said I have a tumor in my nose and it was cancer. That started me questoining them. The put the nurse on and I questioned her untill she said to me you are a lay person and you have no right to question us. I said I was in the medical field and that she was unprofessional she stated she refuses to answer and wont cancel anything since I am killing myself. At that point I canceled everything on the computer and called up local doctors to see a second opinion

A warning Medicare pays you not Mayo and they basically to me to be aware .

I recieved a bill from them last month so I paid some. I got another bill it was the same amount and not credited for what I paid them and the medicare checks I sent into them. But I got the canceled checks and the photo copies of the medicare checks.

There is a major ripoff here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2018 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mayo-clinic-in-jacksonville-fl/jacksonville-florida-32224/mayo-clinic-in-jacksonville-fl-wanted-over-testing-and-lied-to-my-why-jacksonville-florid-1446217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair