X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: M&B Movers - Durham North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: durham North Carolina
  • M&B Movers www.M&Bmovers.com Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

M&B Movers ripoff dishonest never showed up on moving day they called for directions and were MIA Durham, Burlington North Carolina

Moving on 8-4-06 from Durham NC to Atlanta GA. Confirmed with M&B the day before and said they would be there at 9am. This company was just hired to load a truck. I raced to get the truck at my home by nine, stopping for donuts etc. for the movers. I get home and there is a message asking for directions, which they said they did not need the day before. I gave them directions which would have taken them 10 minutes to get to my house, they said they were on their way. 10 am no movers.

I called spoke with the owner Richard and he said they could be at my house at 1pm. I tried calling again to confirm and Richard's phone was turned off. My husband and I loaded the truck. We were on the road way behind schedule but got to Atlanta around 11pm.

Richard never called except at 3pm when the truck was loaded and I was on the other line and asked him to call back...he never did. I WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE! My husband has a bad back, which the move made worse...thanks M&B I will send you the doctor's bill!

I WOULD RECOMMEND AJ MOVERS instead. I was so happy I gave 2 men 6 sandwiches 10 bottles of sport drinks and a $80 tip! They were fabulous, ask for Jeff!

Sue
durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mb-movers/durham-north-carolina/mb-movers-ripoff-dishonest-never-showed-up-on-moving-day-they-called-for-directions-and-w-204853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content