X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MCI Neighborhood Plan - Internet Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hiram Georgia
  • MCI Neighborhood Plan mci.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MCI Neighborhood Plan ripoff Cuts off phone services After They Send Bill to Wrong Address Nationwide

After moving into my new home, August 31 my phone service with MCI were cut on. They sent someone to my home to put the phone lines down so I know they have my address. But according to MCI when I spoke to their rep on Friday Oct 22 they had sent my bill to the wrong address.

My phone was cut off with no notice or phone call to let me know they had not received payment. So I gave the correct address and told the rep I would like my phone cut back on and as soon as I receive the invoice to the correct address I will pay the bill. I had the payment plan of 35.99 per month.

I do not understand if I had service from Aug 31 to todays date how my bill would be 206.81. I have been speaking with MCI since Friday trying to get this matter taken care of.

I was told on Friday your phone will be back on 24 hours. Well today it is still not on. I called and spoke to Supervisor and he said that "NOW" they have the correct address and unless I pay them the amount owed
they can not cut on my phone.

I will be more than happy to pay the bill if someone would send me the bill to the correct address.

So I will not be using MCI Neighbor Plan anymore. I am hoping to find a plan that will send your invoices to the correct address and not cut off my phone before I receive a bill.

This to me is not very good customer service.

So to all the MCI Neighborhood followers, I hope you do not move and have a new address and when you call to give your new address they put in the wrong address. Because if you get your phone cut off due to their mistake I bet you will not be singing the MCI I love you tune.

Peggy
Hiram, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-neighborhood-plan/nationwide/mci-neighborhood-plan-ripoff-cuts-off-phone-services-after-they-send-bill-to-wrong-address-114500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content