X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MCI Telephone - California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ft. Wayne Indiana
  • MCI Telephone P.O. Box 9644 Mission Hills CA. 91346-9644 California U.S.A.

MCI Telephone MCI Screw you attitude Mission Hills CA. California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ripped off on phony directory assistance charges. 29 incidents on one bill and two more this past month. I have told these jerks again and again and again, I use my local library or my computer to find phone numbers.

Each time these intentional attempts at billing fraud occur, MCI refuses to itemize the occurances. They just lump it all together in one sum. The F.B.I. states that Verizon sent their billing to a fraudulent front company and the Gambino family defrauded every one from there.

Verizon bought MCI and I guess now were all just one big happy Italiano crime family. I am tired of the attitudes of the dizzies in the customer relations office who refuse to remove the fraudulent charges and outright lie when I ask to talk to her supervisor and refuses to relay me to the coward. I never get to speak with a supervisor because he's always busy hiding behind a skirt somewhere. There is no customer service at MCI "RIP-OFF" phone company, just an overly expensive "El-Cheepo" phone company. MCI and Verizon ought to merge to became the "Gambino Phone Company."

Jdetective
Ft. Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 02:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mci-telephone/california/mci-telephone-mci-screw-you-attitude-mission-hills-ca-california-320783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

hello

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Verizon and mci did merge.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair