X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Nicole — Clermont Florida United States
  • Mean to clean orlando

Orlando, Florida
    United States

Mean to clean orlando Vapt vupt Did not provide services charged for Orlando Florida

Where do I begin... I had the owner come do an estimate on my home I was told it would be 300$ for a "deep cleaning” What I got was 2 maids that were 2 hours late ... And could not communicate ( except for arguing with eachother and eyerolls at me) I got a glass gift knocked off my dresser and broken , no apology no acknowledgement .

Water stains still on bathroom fixtures and shower doors Fans and blinds and baseboards all supposed to be included and despite me calling the owner and telling them the girls were neglecting to do those things , and being reassured it would be completed , they stil left and did not complete the job. When I complained i was told it was the "condition of my house” If a cleaning company can not even Get water stains off a shower door, then it’s obvious it’s not my home , but the lack of competence of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2018 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mean-to-clean-orlando/orlando-florida/mean-to-clean-orlando-vapt-vupt-did-not-provide-services-charged-for-orlando-florida-1437066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content