Complaint Review: Meathead Movers - Fresno California

• Meathead Movers
    4744 N El Capitan
    Fresno, California
    United States

Meathead Movers Did not complete move Damaged property Did not follow instructions Never resolved issues Lost property Fresno California

After doing a facetime walk through of all the items I wanted moved and insructions that some items would be dropped off at the house I was temporarily staying at and what would go to storage the Movers came to my home  they brroke a lighting fixture on the wall Damaged 2 dressers Forgot to drop off what was to be dropped at the  place I was temporarily staying at  Left my washer and dryer and my rugs Bikes BBQ Lawn tools Paintings and much more at the old home  Knowing that I had a limited time frame to get tese items out of the home Then charged me above the Max amount they quoted for the move  When I called  them  They immediatle tried to tell me they had moved all of my belongings as listed  When I spoke to the supervisors he assured me that they would take care of everything and that is the llast I heard from them  All further attempts to contact the supervisor about when they would come and pick up what was left behind failed They avoided my calls and now I have lost all that was left behind as the new owners moved in and got rid of what was still there  I would never  recommend this unproffesional unreliable and unethical company to anyone   Be aware that what they say and what they do are to entirely seperate things

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2018 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/meathead-movers/fresno-california-93722/meathead-movers-did-not-complete-move-damaged-property-did-not-follow-instructions-never-1445278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content