Complaint Review: Medical Service Group -

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Melissa — Saint Louis Missouri United States
  • Medical Service Group

United States

Medical Service Group Have been asked to stop calling me and they continue to call up to 3 times per day asking about my pain Internet

This company won't stop calling me even though I have asked them to stop.   They want to know about my pain which I don't have and never have had.  Then they ask me about my amputated leg which I don't have.  When I ask them to stop calling me, they hang up.  When I ask to talk to a supervisor, they hang up.  I can't block their number because every call is from a different number starting with the area code of 314 and then 207-83and two other numbers such as 17, 62, 37, 61, 51, 36, 27.   I want them to stop calling me but cant' get them to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2018 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-service-group/-/medical-service-group-have-been-asked-to-stop-calling-me-and-they-continue-to-call-up-to-3-1438627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content