X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Meet2cheat Am Katzenbuckel 53 Internet Denmark

Meet2cheat ripoff fake website does not answer support emails Schwaebisch Gmuend Internet

*Author of original report: meet2cheat still a rip-off no emails or real contact info

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On May 15, 2007 I purchased a 3 month subscription from the website meet2cheat.com. The terms of agreement stated that a match was gauranteed and nothing would be billed until a match was found in the database.

A few days later I see that I have been billed for the full price of the subscription and I have recieved no matches from this service. When you subscribe, you get NO access to the profiles that are supposedly in the database. Instead the system matches you up based on your prefernces and emails you the profile. So, I have received no profiles AND I cannot search the database for profiles.

This whole set up reeks of a scam. I did a WhoIs on the domain name, turns out it was registered in Denmark. I sent them an email several days ago and have yet to hear back from them, though I am not surprised. I am going to contact the billing company for this website and demand a full refund. I will make updates as I get more info. In the meantime, stay AWAY from this website!!

Nicholas
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2007 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/meet2cheat/internet/meet2cheat-ripoff-fake-website-does-not-answer-support-emails-schwaebisch-gmuend-internet-249733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

meet2cheat still a rip-off no emails or real contact info

AUTHOR: Nicholas - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 30, 2007
It is now 5/30 and I have received zero response form this company. I am going to my bank to see what I need to do to reverse the charges they have made to my account.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair