X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Memberworks Canada Corportation - Montreal Quebec

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: St.Albert Alberta
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Memberworks Canada Corportation P O Box 100 Stn B Montreal, Quebec Canada

I recived a notice in the mail that my credit card would be billed annualy for a rewards program that I did not sign up for.

I called the company to question them on how the got my information and without answering my question they said I was rude and disconnected. I called back twice more and each time they operator hung up.

The only answer I did get was that I ageed to this program when I purchased something from an infomercial. I have never purchaced from an infomercial.

They would not let me speak to a supervisor our confirm that this "account" would be closed.

June
St.Albert, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2004 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/memberworks-canada-corportation/montreal-quebec-h3b9z9/memberworks-canada-corportation-ripoff-montreal-quebec-91387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

management most of the time is not caring towards the feelings of their employees treats their employees like dirt

AUTHOR: Robbie - (Canada)

POSTED: Friday, May 14, 2004

I am an employee here at mwi in montreal. Most people are great. But management most of the time is not caring towards the feelings of their employees. I for instance, have been harassed by a supervisor by the name of alain t. on 3 different occasions which caused me to get suspended. It was really not my fault, they say i could have handled it differently but reality is there is no handling differently when you are an emotional wreck. I brought my case up to human resources informing them that there were witnesses involved, human resources seemed to care at first but later decided not to lift my suspension from file..Management treats their employees like dirt when in reality a title is nothing but a title and everyone should be treated equally..

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair