X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Merchant Services, Inc. - Chicago Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Atlanta GA
  • Merchant Services, Inc. 233 North Michigan Avenue, Ste 1800 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchant Services, Inc. over-pricing products by 1000% Chicago Illinois

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
NEVER buy credit card processing equipment or service from this company! They promis a law rate per transaction but don't tell you about all the hidden fee's at the end of the month nor the per call fees. IT IS A TOTAL rip-off. My real rate ended up being almost 10%.

They tell you that you must let them credit your bank account with the funds however what they don't tell you is they will also debit all of the charges and continue to do so even after you cancel the service. I ended up having to close my checking account to stop it.

Also after gettin fed up and cancelling thier service I found out that they sold me a $245.00 credit card machine for over $2000.00 and hide it in a lease. I trusted my salesman and he took me to the cleaner.

DON'T BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF! Read everything and ask all the right questions. This company is a boiler room!

Tom
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merchant-services-inc/chicago-illinois-60601/merchant-services-inc-over-pricing-products-by-1000-chicago-illinois-23818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

Merchant Services, Inc. over-pricing products by 1000% Chicago Illinois

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Monday, July 01, 2002
NEVER buy credit card processing equipment or service from this company! They promise a low rate per transaction but don't tell you about all the hidden fee's at the end of the month nor the per call fees. IT IS A TOTAL rip-off. My real rate ended up being almost 10%.

Tom

Atlanta, Georgia

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair