X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Merchantcardsvcs.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Walla Walla Washington
  • Merchantcardsvcs.com Internet U.S.A.

Merchantcardsvcs.com Fraudelent Marketing & Harvest Email Threats Ripoff! Internet

This business is sending out fraudelent security warnings and alerts in regards to customer merchant accounts. In speaking with Andrew Becherer and trying to locate why they send me and many of my customers email, he told me they searched Google and tried to locate our merchant account.

His entire explanation was vague and I feel this is a true scam to try to steal our merchant account or sell us something else. I have filed a report with the Washington State Attorney General.

Ruben
Walla Walla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/merchantcardsvcscom/internet/merchantcardsvcscom-fraudelent-marketing-harvest-email-threats-ripoff-internet-136178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair