Complaint Review: Metabochoice Forskolin - Maima Florida

• Metabochoice Forskolin
    2200 NW 72nd Ave #
    Maima, Florida
    United States

Metabochoice Forskolin Quick Slim Lean again Sent a free sample with no literature on the product. Proceeded to bill me for product with-in days then shipped the order. Maima Florida

After receiving the sample I talked to my doctor who advised me not to use this product because it was dangerous. There was no information with the sample so I had no way to respond to the company. I later saw that the company had charged my credit card for the supply. I tried reaching the company that did not have a way to leave a message. When the order arrived a few days later I immediately returned it without opening it asking for a credit to my card. I thought this was the end but the nest month they sent another order and charged my account.

I then returned the suppliments writing in even bolder message. I then went to the bank to try to get my money back. They said I needed to first try to reach the company which I was able to do at the number the bank had provided. I cancelled the account and was told there would be no further shippments. When I asked about my refund, I was told, "We do not accept returned products. You can give it to family or a friend. I asked, how can I do that since I have already returned the product twice. I was told "We don't make refunds.

I immediately contacted my bank. The took my report and the banker checked to block the company. The banker reported that the company was trying to make another  withdrawal and had me pay for a stop payment on my account for th two suppliments one costing $85.90 and the other $95.40 a month. I am still trying to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/metabochoice-forskolin/maima-florida-33102/metabochoice-forskolin-quick-slim-lean-again-sent-a-free-sample-with-no-literature-on-the-1451509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content