X  |  CLOSE

• Michael Chaussee Fusion Electric Scam Artist
    1475 Rail Head Blvd
    Naples, FL
    United States

Michael Chaussee Fusion Electric Scam Artist SCAM ALERT Michael Chaussee Electrician in Naples Doesn't Deliver But Takes The Money (Fusion Electric) Naples FL

Michael Chaussee screwed around with my house for approx 3 years, we gave this man and his company a large (and I mean a LARGE) electrical contract.  In return, he gave me a house where the house still to this date doesn't work properly function.  Oh and his response of course his response, I did "my best."

I am sorry Michael - doing your best isn't the same as getting it done.  Your took hundreds of thousands of dollars from me!

If you are considering Fusion Electric from Naples Florida, stay the F away.  He will jack up your house and screw it up.  His project manager and him had a parting, then he himself tried to get involved, realized how screwed up the situation was and walked away.

Mr. Chaussee you are a scam artist and an electrician that shouldn't be in business.  Additionally, I have left a review on this business on Google Reviews.  What I found interesting was somebody had already complained about Michael Chaussee and Fusion electric 5 months before I did.  Of course, his response was I am not sure I know you.  Well if you try that game with me, you can expect additional exposure so that people know not to ever use you.

In my opinion, you are a jerk that shouldn't be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2018 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-chaussee-fusion-electric-scam-artist/naples-fl-34110/michael-chaussee-fusion-electric-scam-artist-scam-alert-michael-chaussee-electrician-in-n-1457091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content