X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Michael Mathew Prichard - Robertsville Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: st.charles Missouri
  • Michael Mathew Prichard 9663 Hwy HH Robertsville, Missouri U.S.A.

Michael Mathew Prichard DEAD BEAT DAD ripoff Robertsville Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: u go girl

I HAVE A 16YR OLD DAUGHTER WITH MIKE HE IS OVER 14,OOO DOLLARS BEHIND IN CHILD SUPPORT. HE ACTS LIKE IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER TO HIM. HE HAS 2 OTHER CHILDREN ALSO AND IN BEHIND IN CHILD SUPPORT TO CODY ALSO. HE MAKES NO EFFORT WHAT SO EVER TO HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH HIS CHILDREN. EVERYTIME CHILD SUPPORT WENT AFTER HIM HE QUIET HIS JOB TO KEEP FROM PAYING ANY CHILD SUPPORT.BUT NOW THAT MICHELLE IS 16 YRS OLD NOW I FEEL HE OWS HER THE MONEY. SO ITS TIME FOR JUSTICE TO BE SERVED!

Charlotte
st.charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-mathew-prichard/robertsville-missouri/michael-mathew-prichard-dead-beat-dad-ripoff-robertsville-missouri-260665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

u go girl

AUTHOR: Regina - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, January 05, 2008
hey charollete,
it's me gina. yes people he is a major dedbeat, i first reported this man feb 2007. we just have to continue with this deadbeat daddy 4 right now. yes my grandson is michelle's brother. we finially tracked her down,so my grandson could finially meet his sister. my g-son is so happy we found her, now they r in contact with each other. would really to meet his brother now. got to keep passing the word girl, til we get him. he's looking over his shoulder each and everytime he walks out the door and slides into is presious ford.

gina, my cody boy's grandma

p.s. he's approaching arrear's near 40.000.00 now.
sooner than later he's goin downnnnnnnnnn!! have a good day mikey buddy,the fat lady hasn't sung her song yet!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair