X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Michael Seaton/GetSum LLC - Internet Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PissedDesigner — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Michael Seaton/GetSum LLC Internet United States of America

Michael Seaton/GetSum LLC Humanizes himself to get out of paying bills , Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am a professional designer, and have been in the business 5 years. Unfortunately with online services, you attract alot of scammers, below is my account of a more recent situation.

I was contacted by a man from Las Vegas named Michael Seaton. He informed me that he owned a game gambling site named GetSum.net

After talking with him on the phone, he went on and on about how hes broke and cant afford much but how he needs a better looking site then what he had now because he had a very important meeting coming up. I was sympathetic and he seemed trustworthy, he was willing to sign a non-compete, a payment plan and contract with me. He paid $200 upfront and was to pay another $200 on the 15th of each month for the next 4 months.

I busted my a*s, for 1 week, staying up all night to get it done for him for his meeting, never hassling about money whatsoever.

After that,everything was fine. I helped him out by designing some .pdfs for him so he could land some major deals, forcing him to sign a contract stating i would receive 15% of the deals. He then used my site and .pdfs to land all the contacts he has now

He hadnt come up to his payment deadline yet, so everything was cool. he got me a referral from a friend of his for a site for 3 grand, which he tried charging me a ridiculous finders fee of half. for 2 weeks I dealt with drama of this project, like the price being whittled down to $700. When I was finally finished, i contacted the client, not mike, and he told me how hed already paid me $3000. meaning Mike had stolen $2300 from me, when confronted he claimed he had to pay back child support, and was crying begging me to lie to his friend and say that I misplaced the money so he wouldnt be beaten up while he stayed with him in IL, which I wouldnt do.

His deadline came up, and he didnt have the money so I took his GetSum site down. he threatened to call the police, even though the site is legally mine. He went on and on trying to humanize himself to make me feel bad for him, trying to hustle and wheel and deal to get his site back up which I refused. Then he'd threaten to contact godaddy and put his site back up, but then realized itd cost more then what he owed me.

Simply put, if this person contacts you about building a site or anything regarding GetSum LLC. say NO, he will take you for a ride, and doesnt care about legal documents or ethics, even though hed constantly say "man your my boy, all I have is my integrity! I got you , i got you"

Any project he tries to get involved in, he taints with unprofessionalism and ruins.

be warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-seatongetsum-llc/internet/michael-seatongetsum-llc-humanizes-himself-to-get-out-of-paying-bills-internet-647551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair