Complaint Review: Michaels Stores
- Michaels Stores
- Category: Picture Framers
Michaels Stores Framing quality very poor Pleasant Hill California Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Michaels Stores provides a picture framing service. The quality and workmanship is sloppy and very poor. They framed an article in one of their stock frames and added custom matting. Upon examining the completed job I found:
1) pieces of paper and specks under the glass on the presentation side
2) the glass was cleary dirty on both sides, with a filmy coating
3) there was a small tear at one corner of the matting which would be visible in normal light
4) the backing was very poor cut - not straight, not cleanly cut - with pieces of the backing still attached which should have been sheard off
5) smudges and pieces of paper stuck to the article, which should have been carefully wiped off before mounting
The entire cost was $40. I would not recommend using Michaels for any picture framing. The quality and workmanship is sloppy and very poor.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michaels-stores/irving-texas-75063/michaels-stores-framing-quality-very-poor-pleasant-hill-california-texas-1116664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: