X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Christopher — RanchoCucamonga United States
  • Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 Lakeside Dr Ste 400 Oakland, CA United States

Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 Attorney Licensee Profile Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 Michelle is an individual I've met nearly a dozen times, current registered as a public defender in Alameda county CA, who helped a relative/police officer put me through entrapment. Oakland CA

*Author of original report: Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 - Oakland CA

*Author of original report: Attorney Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 Public Defender

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Michelle is an individual I've met nearly a dozen times, current registered as a public defender in Alameda county CA, who helped a relative/police officer put me through entrapment, whereon instead of admitting that she knew what was happening, she acted as part of a premeditated , well known entrapment / sentence manipulation ruze that had an entirely different purpose other than the charges that were socially engineered but present on the court case.

If Michelle had not lied I would not have served more than a week in jail with her using the massive hearsay already existing for the premediatted case, a pitchess motion, and a peremptory challenge to find an impartial judge at the most . Michelle not only acted as a surrogate prosecutor, she led a slander profile before and after with outsiders to the so called "inside," group of people that knew what she was doing, assuring "outsiders," of a bias where I am mentally unstable, and up for grabs as far as someone that can be crowdstalked on behalf of the legal circle she was part of .

There is more to this story, until this trap surfaced I had nothing to convict Michelle on because of the way things are orientated in the legal world, and I dont consider myself to be Jack Reacher showing up places with fists full of dynamite etc and so on. The point is it's clear enough that Michelle violated professional norms, codes of conduct , and more rules that I'll explain and list thoroughly as I get them all together paired with legal vocabulary.

I complained about Michelle to the State Bar ( complaint # 19-10999) Michelle has literally been at the same house as my uncle, the police officer, and someone who literally lied about me hitting them, when I was 16 years old ( i'm 31 now ) whereon after they left, I was brutally beat unconscious. I'm not lying whatsoever. Michelle is an example of a recording breaking un precedented extortion scam rearing its head in the Fremont Hall of Justice, and the Public Defender knew in advance as well as many others , that she had an intention set aside.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2019 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michelle-m-queirolo-303172/oakland-ca-94612/michelle-m-queirolo-303172-attorney-licensee-profile-michelle-m-queirolo-303172-michel-1474638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 - Oakland CA

AUTHOR: Chris Rebidue - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Michelle Queirolo is an individual I've met nearly a dozen times, current registered as a public defender in Alameda county CA, who helped a relative/police officer put me through entrapment, whereon instead of admitting that she knew what was happening, she acted as part of a premeditated , well known entrapment / sentence manipulation ruze that had an entirely different purpose other than the charges that were socially engineered but present on the court case.

If Michelle Queirolo had not lied I would not have served more than a week in jail with her using the massive hearsay already existing for the premediatted case, a pitchess motion, and a peremptory challenge to find an impartial judge at the most . Michelle Queirolo not only acted as a surrogate prosecutor, she led a slander profile before and after with outsiders to the so called "inside," group of people that knew what she was doing, assuring "outsiders," of a bias where I am mentally unstable, and up for grabs as far as someone that can be crowdstalked on behalf of the legal circle she was part of .

There is more to this story, until this trap surfaced I had nothing to convict Michelle Queirolo on because of the way things are orientated in the legal world, and I dont consider myself to be Jack Reacher showing up places with fists full of dynamite etc and so on. The point is it's clear enough that Michelle Queirolo violated professional norms, codes of conduct , and more rules that I'll explain and list thoroughly as I get them all together paired with legal vocabulary.

I complained about Michelle Queirolo to the State Bar ( complaint # 19-10999) Michelle Queirolo has literally been at the same house as my uncle, the police officer, and someone who literally lied about me hitting them, when I was 16 years old ( i'm 31 now ) whereon after they left, I was brutally beat unconscious. I'm not lying whatsoever. Michelle Queirolo is an example of a recording breaking un precedented extortion scam rearing its head in the Fremont Hall of Justice, and the Public Defender knew in advance as well as many others , that she had an intention set aside.

I was even warned about her a few years ago during a time period where I didnt have a reason to forget her. I do not have a prior criminal history, or a history of drug or substance use , there is more to this story.

State Bar Profile - http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Licensee/Detail/303172

Attorney Michelle M. Queirolo #303172 Public Defender

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Michelle is an individual I've met nearly a dozen times, current registered as a public defender in Alameda county CA, who helped a relative/police officer put me through entrapment, whereon instead of admitting that she knew what was happening, she acted as part of a premeditated, well known entrapment / sentence manipulation ruze that had an entirely different purpose other than the charges that were socially engineered but present on the court case.

If Michelle had not lied I would not have served more than a week in jail with her using the massive hearsay already existing for the premediatted case, a pitchess motion, and a peremptory challenge to find an impartial judge at the most . Michelle not only acted as a surrogate prosecutor, she led a slander profile before and after with outsiders to the so called "inside," group of people that knew what she was doing, assuring "outsiders," of a bias where I am mentally unstable, and up for grabs as far as someone that can be crowdstalked on behalf of the legal circle she was part of.

I was even warned about her a few years ago during a time period where I didnt have a reason to forget her. I do not have a prior criminal history, or a history of drug or substance use , there is more to this story but I'm short of time. This is the first of about 20 articles/letters I need to right, to really.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair