X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Micro Pro - Cleveland Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fayetteville Georgia
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Micro Pro 5700 Brookpark Road Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

Micro Pro ripoff Cleveland Ohio

I ordered some computer components from Micro Pro Inc. on the Internet. When I received my order invoice slip was correct, but the wrong parts were inside. I called the company to fix the problem, they sent me the correct part but no return information.

I have not been able to get in touch with them through the internet or the phone to find out about returning the products. I sent them back anyway without the RMA number and they refused to accept it. So I am being charged for two expensive products and stuck with a box of useless parts.

Johnathan
Fayetteville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/micro-pro/cleveland-ohio-44129/micro-pro-ripoff-cleveland-ohio-71496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair