X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Micro Sharp AKA MeetYourPrice - Battleground Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lawrenceville New Jersey
  • Micro Sharp AKA MeetYourPrice 8419 NE 154th Circle Battleground, Washington U.S.A.

Micro Sharp AKA MeetYourPrice, Wayne Shu, And Sales Representatives. PIRATED MICROSOFT SOFTWARE!!!!! Battleground Washington

I bought and paid for Microsoft SQL Server Standard retail box, part number 228-01079. When I received it, it was clear it was a fake pirated version. I called to return it, they stated for me to return it to them, I said I needed some security that I'd be getting a refund, so I suggest I send the softare back COD Company Check. They said no, having paid more then $2,000 for the software it was not easy to send it back to them for a refund without some guarnatee of payment.

All they told me was for me to send it back and trust them to refund my $2000 I paid them for the software. I have no reason to trust them as I paid them on time more then $2000 and they didn't delivery good product. They have yet to refund my money and are performing illegal actions. Microsoft will find them right and will do them justice.

Joe
Brookswater, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/micro-sharp-aka-meetyourprice/battleground-washington-98604/micro-sharp-aka-meetyourprice-wayne-shu-and-sales-representatives-pirated-microsoft-sof-136401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content