X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Midland Securities And Trust - Hazlewood Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Easton Pennsylvania
  • Midland Securities And Trust 6311 N LindBirgh Blvd Hazlewood, Missouri U.S.A.

Midland Securities And Trust Rip me off by telling me I won this lottery and now they have all my banking info along with my SS# Hazlewood Missouri

*Consumer Comment: I dont understand

The company sent me a check stating that won this lottery and I even called them. They now have all my banking info and my SS#

Michele
Easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midland-securities-and-trust/hazlewood-missouri-530402/midland-securities-and-trust-rip-me-off-by-telling-me-i-won-this-lottery-and-now-they-have-388925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I dont understand

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 07, 2008
How is it that they have all your information? What did you do.......deposit the check and WU them some money? Even if you did that....they have NO access to ANY of your banking information unless you flat out gave it to them. The checks they send you as part of the scam are phoney / altered / forged checks that do NOT get returned to the person who sent it to you. Thats part of the scam!! If all you're worried about is them having your info relax.......UNLESS YOU GAvE IT TO THEM they cant get it.

However......if you deposited the dummy check and sent or spent any of the money.....buck up.....you've got a long road ahead trying to explain to the authorities why you were dumb enough to let greed rule you and get you sucked into yet another scam......not to mention having to pay back all the money.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair