Complaint Review: Mighty outlet

10 sigle Lane unit b
    Dayton, New Jersey
    United States

Mighty outlet Scammers Dayton New Jersey

I ordered an auto part from them on eBay and they sent me the wrong part. Their site says full refunds accepted within 30 days, but they tried telling me they would only refund me $3 when my original purchase was $55. I contacted eBay which is how I got the address to return the item, but now the item is LOST in transition! According to eBay, this address is not even valid which is why they're selling all different items and no one is able to get their money back.

This is a scam and so please DON'T purchase ANYTHING from this address. Luckily they have an account on eBay so we are getting our full refund from eBay and this account is getting shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mighty-outlet/dayton-new-jersey-08810/mighty-outlet-scammers-dayton-new-jersey-1428990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content