X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Miles Unlimited Sales - Albertson North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Havelock North Carolina
  • Miles Unlimited Sales 477 Edward Grady Rd. Albertson, North Carolina U.S.A.

Miles Unlimited Sales I thought I was helping someone gain money for a school trip. WHAT A JOKE! Albertson North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Selling magazines at WALMART?

Some guy came up to me at Walmart and followed me around with a magazine that showed all the different types of magazines you could order a subscription to. He played the "I'm earning points for a class trip at the end of the year" game and I fell for it. $66 and 7 months later...nothing. I looked up the supposed business name, and nothing came up. Please don't fall for it.

Krys
Havelock, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miles-unlimited-sales/albertson-north-carolina-28508/miles-unlimited-sales-i-thought-i-was-helping-someone-gain-money-for-a-school-trip-what-a-297401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Selling magazines at WALMART?

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, January 05, 2008
If that would have happened to me I would have go to the manager of the store and told them taht someone was in tehre harrassing customers and trying to sell magazines. That is private property and he can not do that without their permission. I had that pahhen to me one at a K-Mart. Some one was selling perfume in the parking lot. I went into the store and told them, they chanssed them all away and called the police.

We dont get a lot of door to door salesmen around here but when we did and they tried to pull that "help win a free trip" routine ( that has been around for about 50 years I think) I tell them that "noone ever helped me get a trip to anywhere, why should I help you? They usually ahve no answer and walk away. IF they don't I aske them for their license. I KNOW they don't have one because our town only give a license to the scouts. That usually scares them off.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair