X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Millennium Termite & Pest - Sacramento California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sacramento California
  • Millennium Termite & Pest 9900 Horn Rd, Ste 5 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Millennium Termite & Pest: Read The Fine Print. They automatically renewed by contract without my authorization Sacramento California

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
9/26/2008
This is my first report on this company and I will post an update if needed.

We hired Millennium for a termite problem. However, we had decided not to renew our contract after three years because there had been no activity in our bait stations for months.

Today, when I explained that we no longer wanted their services he explained that I did not have a choice. He added that I needed to cancel the contract in writing even though no one with the company had said anything about this. He then added that in the past they to have a person that would contact customers after the contract period to renew, but had transferred him to another position and never replaced him.

When I asked why I had not even received a even phone call or letter explaining that I needed to do all of this 60 days before my contract was up, he referred me to his boss. He explained that my contract had come up for renewal and already and they had sent a letter out 3 months ago. When I asked my wife later about the time-line she said that was incorrect. Our contract was due to expire this month, not three months ago. I also asked if we had ever received a letter explaining our need to "cancel" the contract in writing 3 months ago and she said, "No".

I called the office and was told that Bob E. would contact me tomorrow. The supervising person that I spoke with today just gave me the run around. Answering questions with questions, etc...

I'm now waiting to hear back from the "big boss" and will report his answer. I wonder: Whatever happened to the customer is always right or even common courtesy. I did not have to make a request for service in writing when I began the contract, so why now. Rip off-- that's why.

Watch out for these guys.

Not happy al
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/millennium-termite-pest/sacramento-california-95827/millennium-termite-pest-read-the-fine-print-they-automatically-renewed-by-contract-wit-367107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair