X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received a letter stating I was the winner of $485,000.00 and enclosed was a check for $4,800.00 to pay the taxes on my winnings. All I had to do was deposit the check and send them $3,850.00 for taxes and they would send my certified check by special courier.

I was to notify my claims agent, Ray Benson, when the $4,800.00 check was deposited into my account so he could activate it. Then I was to immediately send him a money gram or Western Union $3,850.00 and they would start processing my check.

I did not respond although I wanted to, but it seemed too good to be true! I am glad I checked with Rip-Off Reports first.

This is a slick operation and they will have your money before you know what hit you.

Milkmaid
Tow,, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/minder-financial-agencies-inc/sydney-nova-scotia-b3l-3c8/minder-financial-agencies-inc-winner-of-rip-off-scam-sydney-nova-scotia-455803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair