X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Minds Of Media - Charlotte North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Savannah Georgia
  • Minds Of Media www.mindsofmedia.com Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Minds Of Media Is very unhelpful, rude and not willing to help with designs. Charlotte North Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This person/company would not allow me to make revisions to my designs of my satisfaction for 3 of the designs that I purchased. And on one brochure design they allowed me NO REVISIONS AT ALL. They just sent an email saying that it was done, and that's it!

I hired them as a design firm but when I asked for corrections they were not willing to fulfill.

The person that I spoke with, Kelly had a so what type of attitude and even sighed several times and even argued with me about not making revisions to my designs.

On one set of designs original proofs were sent yesterday I asked them to change the fact that my company name was entered incorrectly (They spelled "Thomas" when my name is "Thompson". So I sent them back of course to handle what is not just a typo but a completely different name, when I sent them back to revise and asked for a final set of changes they refused to make any more changes. THEY ONLY MADE 1 CHANGE.

Then the next day they send me a separate brochure design via email for another business and ALLOWED NO CHANGES AT ALL - not even one for that business.

So ultimately I received no hard copies and an incompletely design that was not even allowed revisions to all designs.

They were not willing to help me fulfil my design and were very argumentative. They allowed no corrections on most of what they provided, just emailed me some jpegs and that's it - refusing to correct or change anything. Now I am out of $200 with no product that I can use due to her negligence, unprofessionalism and unwillingness to even make modifications (what kind of design firm doesn't give a proof that you can modify?)

I said that I would dispute the charge via Paypal and she then blocked my email from sending to her in her AOL account. This from a professional service provider?

Then because of me disputing the charge with Paypal we went from her poor service to her also slander by saying that I "physically threatened her" and that she would call my local police department. It is unbelievable how unprofessional these people have been.

She allowed me no revisions and now she said that I physically threatened her by saying that I was going to dispute the charge?

They are very unprofessional!! Use at your own risk.

Joe
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/minds-of-media/charlotte-north-carolina/minds-of-media-is-very-unhelpful-rude-and-not-willing-to-help-with-designs-charlotte-nor-389258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair