X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MindShark Marketing in Canada - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Steve — Katy Texas USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • MindShark Marketing in Canada Internet United States of America

MindShark Marketing in Canada Zamir Javer and Sherry Clark DISHONEST SPAMMERS Internet

Mindshark Marketing has been SPAMMING me and my company. I have no idea where they got my email address from but I have gotten several emails advertising their company in my SPAM folder and my regular mail.

They say they are the #1 SEO company ranked by Blah Blah Blah, but they are rude and won't answer emails when you ask them to admit mistake. Some have been from Sherry Clark and some from Mindshark, but then Zamir Javer sent me emails filled with lies. Stay away buyers because if this company can't handle their own reputation, how are they going to handle yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mindshark-marketing-in-canada/internet/mindshark-marketing-in-canada-zamir-javer-and-sherry-clark-dishonest-spammers-internet-931824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair