X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Minuteman Parking Company - Manhatten Beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: long beach California
  • Minuteman Parking Company 1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd # 368 Manhatten Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-572-7546
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Minuteman Parking Company Damaged My Car and Left me with the Repair Bill Manhatten Beach California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Minuteman parking provided valet service for the huntely hotel in santa monica when i checked in on the 23rd of may.

After a one night stay to celebrate my girl's birthday I come back to my car sunday morning damaged. Apparently in one night they had moved the car three times for some reason, including downstairs under the hotel.

when I confronted the manager at the hotel they informed that they are not responsible and to talk to valet, which i did. As i argued with the valet manager that the damage occured while in there care(no-self parking) he proceeded to fill out a claim form that was far from truthfull.

After 30 minutes he filled out a new claim form with the facts including stating that my car was not damaged prior to arrival but was after my stay.

I recieved a phone call 2 days later from cindy the claims manager for the company explaining to me they would not honor the claim due to the fact they have no recollection of the incident. i want my car repaired and this company to take responsibilty.

Socalsun1
long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/minuteman-parking-company/manhatten-beach-california-90266/minuteman-parking-company-damaged-my-car-and-left-me-with-the-repair-bill-manhatten-beach-455891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair