Complaint Review: Mitch Helfer, CPA - Coral Gables Florida

• Mitch Helfer, CPA
    4000 Ponce De Leon, Ste 470
    Coral Gables, Florida
    United States

Mitch Helfer, CPA CPA MIami Mitch Helfer, PA HRC Trading Corp. Edge Distributors, LLC Indialantic, LLC Recyclable Planet, LLC Global Frozen, LLC Box Group USA, LLC INFINI Inc. RIPOFF REPORT: Mitch Helfer Stole My Money and Failed To Do The Work -- A Thief and Scam Artist Coral Gables Florida

I retained Mitch Helfter and CPA Miami to help me amend my tax returns. I paid Mitch Helfter more than $15,000, but he never completed the work or produced any work product whatsoever.  Making matters worse, Mitch Helfter, the scam artist, thief, forced me to sign another retainer agreement to appear on my behalf should the IRS audit my books and records.

I paid Mitch, but he did not ever meet with the IRS.  Finally, Mitch forced me to sign another retainer agreement, a third one, and again he charged me a great deal of money to meet with the IRS and complete my amended tax returns in preparation for my meeting with the IRS.  Right before I was supposed to meet with the IRS, Mitch Helfer (mhelfer@cpamiami.com) stole my money, did not appear before the IRS and failed to produce any work product whatsoever.  When I asked Mitch Helfter, CPAMIAMI, to refund my money, he refused to do so.

Mitch Helfer fraudulently mislead me into giving him more than $25,000, but failed to do any of the work and did not produce any work product whatsoever. I want all of my money back so that I can retain a new accountant, one that is honest, unlike Mitch Helfter who is an outright criminal, who was unjustly enriched, but failed to do any work whatsoever.

DO NOT HIRE MITCH HELFER, he is a scammer, con artist and criminal who should either go to jail, lose his accountant/cpa license and/or go to jail.  I would not recommend that anyone ever hire MITCH HELFER, CPAMIAMI, or any of his other companies, including,

Officer/RA NameEntity NameEntity NumberHELFER, MITCH EDGE DISTRIBUTORS, LLC L03000004364 HELFER, MITCH INDIALANTIC REALTY, LLC L06000057964 HELFER, MITCH RECYCLABLE PLANET, LLC L10000057747 HELFER, MITCH GLOBAL FROZEN, LLC L15000199963 HELFER, MITCH BOX GROUP USA, LLC L17000200252 HELFER, MITCH DOSIER INSTALLS, INC P06000142666 HELFER, MITCH MITCH HELFER, P.A. P94000049916 HELFER, MITCH MITCH HELFER, P.A. P94000049916 HELFER, CPA, MITCH NOVEL HOUSE, LLC L03000017004 HELFER, MITCH CPA HRC TRADING CORP P16000085607 HELFER, MITCH J INDIALANTIC REALTY, LLC L06000057964 HELFER, MITCH J MITCH HELFER, PA P01000105872 HELFER, JCPA, MITCH DEBORAH GRAY MITCHELL PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC L03000036228 HELFER, MITCH J CPA MITCH HELFER, PA P01000105872 HELFER, MITCH PA INFINI, INC. P16000074230

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2018 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mitch-helfer-cpa/coral-gables-florida-33146/mitch-helfer-cpa-cpa-miamimitch-helfer-pahrc-trading-corpedge-distributors-llcind-1433825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content