X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MJ Promotions - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gainesville Virginia
  • MJ Promotions mjpromotions.net Internet U.S.A.

MJ Promotions "Eurosteam Iron" false advertising at trade show about their Eurosteam iron (cost $200)---3 days after I bought iron and contacted them re problems, I got a form letter sending me to manufacturer. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Troubleshooting

As a quilter who uses irons frequently, I was amazed by the Eurosteam Iron presented by MJ promotions at a recent sewing trade show. I asked specific questions about the iron (time steam lasted, etc.) and was given incorrect answers (e.g., they said steam lasted a "long time." 7-10 minutes is not a "long time" for steam to last by anyone's account).

When I contacted them 3 days after I bought the iron and explained the problem, they sent me a form letter telling me to go to the manufacturer--they would not take back the iron.

Margaret
Gainesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mj-promotions/internet/mj-promotions-eurosteam-iron-false-advertising-at-trade-show-about-their-eurosteam-iron-216092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Troubleshooting

AUTHOR: Redfern Support Team - (Canada)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

Hi there!!! I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your iron. I work for Redfern Enterprises, (the company that manufactures the eurosteam). I do know that when we demonstrate the iron the back dial is set on the number 9 and the gray dial (around the button that you press for steam) is turned all the way counter clockwise. Having the dial in this setting will allow you to press the button when you require steam, thus allowing the steam to maintain it's high pressure and last up to 40 minutes. I understand that the iron is a little different to get use to, but I assure you that once you do, you will absolutely love it and not want to be without it. Please feel free to conatct me at 877-387-7770 ext 221 (Monday -Friday from 9am-5pm GMT) and I could always assist you in achieving the desired results.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair