Complaint Review: MJW Careers, LLC - Internet

• Reported By: Liv — Ventura California USA
  • MJW Careers, LLC

Internet
    USA

I have initially hired another resume writer In February 2017 and worked with her for couple of months. However, due to her severe health problem, she had to stop working with me in April. Thus, I found Matt Warzel to continue my project and paid 200 dollars in advance end of April. The agreement was that he delivers resume, cover letter plus editing my LinkedIn profile. Upon mutual agreement, I have forwarded everything that the previous writer had worked on, including questionnaires, notes etc to Warzel for reference. On May 1st, he delivered the first draft and I found the content  was a disaster as he basically just copied and pasted from previous writer's notes without even knowing what he was doing as he copied other people's resume content on mine (he put a health professional and an IT expert's experience on an accounting person's resume, it was absurd!!!) The format was very unprofessional as well. I was very unsatisfied and I told him that I will get back to him after I come back from my vacation end of May. He agreed and he promised that he would edit everything according to my requests.

After I came back from my vacation, I emailed him on June 9th and requested 5 things for him to edit with so that we can finish the project ---- No response!; On June 14th, I send another email to confirm if he has seen my previous email ---- No response!!;  On June 19th, I send a final email to express that if I don't hear from him, i'd take further actions ---- No response!!! And no reponse of any type ever since.

Not only Matt Warzel failed to deliver what we have agreed on (he sent one awful resume draft that I am unable to use, no cover letter, no Linkedin profile), but also he displayed how unprofessional he was as a resume writer and how irresponsible  and unreliable that he took my money and just stop responding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2017 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mjw-careers-llc/internet/mjw-careers-llc-matthew-warzel-unprofessional-irresponsible-deliver-awful-results-then-1386897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Do not use Matthew Warzel as your resume writer or you will regret for certain

AUTHOR: - ()

Mathew Warzel, i can prove that you have agreed to deliver a resume, a cover letter and linked profile and amend them till I satisfy, however, you only delivered one unsatisfactied resume draft, no cover cover, no linked profile edit. I can prove that you have never responded to my email after my 3 attempt of trying to ask to edit. You have never returned my emails and calls. Also, I have never get any refund at all after 6 months. You are a total crook so stop slandering your extremely unsatified customer who is just reporting the truth. I will continue to tell the truth to everyone I know.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Falsehood

AUTHOR: mjwcareers - (USA)

They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my initial product delivery and followup revisions. The client, I believe, was attempting to secure a non-premium attached service and when I would'nt refund the initial payment due to the inaccurate claim, they took it upon themselves to slander my name digitally. I even was able to prove my truth to PayPal, the intermediary in the payment transfer, as well as the client's bank. They favored on my side due to the overwhelming evidence. I have a PayPal statement to prove this fact as well. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. I wish for this slanderous and harmful report to be removed due to it's falsehood.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Falsehood

AUTHOR: mjwcareers - (USA)

Matt Warzel is a total crook

AUTHOR: - ()

Matthew Warzel, CPRW
President, MJW Careers, LLC

O: 855-YES-EMPLOYEES | M: 216-246-9900 | warzel@mjwcareers.com | mjwcareers.com | Blog: jobstickers.com | Resume Writing | Outplacement Solutions | Career Coaching

Matthew Warzel, after been disappeared for months, after I have disputed his charge with both my credit card company and Paypal, he wrote me an email asking me to stop harrassing him. Hey, what about my unfinished project? What about the never responded emails I sent trying to communicate so that we can finish the job? What about the full amount I paid? What about the time and money I have wasted? He had no apologies, no remorse, no explanation whatsoever.

I hope people google his name and find this report before getting ripped off by Matthew Warzel. Bad quality of service is one thing, bad attitude towards customers just brought unprofessionlism to a whole new level.