X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MMedia Research Corp. - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Stockton California
  • MMedia Research Corp. LViewPro.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MMedia Research Mistreated and ripped off Hallandale Florida

I purchased LView Pro progam for $20.00. They sent the program and it will not accept my users name or correct unlock key code. I have emailed several times, faxed several times and wrote letters. There is still no response from this company. I sent the program back requesting a full refund to my credit card.

I have used this program for several years without any problems. This was an upgrade I purchased. They are all over the web saling their software. Please do not order anything from them with any trust.

Judith
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2003 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mmedia-research-corp/nationwide/mmedia-research-mistreated-and-ripped-off-hallandale-florida-46385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair