Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mogul Networks, LottoStarter.com, Jason Martin - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Florence Oregon
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mogul Networks, LottoStarter.com, Jason Martin http://www.lottostarter.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Mogul Networks fraudulent ripoff business Las Vegas Nevada

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Aka LottoStarter.com, Jason Martin Never received item I purchased, never received refund fraudulent ripoff business .....

I purchased a lotto website for $99 at lottostarter.com. I never received any contact from the company regarding my order, no order confirmation or contact of any kind. This worried me as their website clearly states that all orders are fulfilled within 24 hours. After 8 days of no contact, and after sending numerous messages to their support email address and also through their website contact form without any reponse, I disputed the charge with Paypal, the payment processor. I received a rather irate message from a "Jason Martin" afterwards, message has been saved if this is needed, telling me that they sent an email with instructions but I must not have read the email carefully.

I responded that I did not ever receive any messages from their company. He then sent me a message with instructions, which I followed. After a bit of back and forth, I STILL NEVER RECEIVED WHAT I PAID FOR, even after following the instructions carefully TWICE! I decided that I would cancel the PayPal dispute once I received the website I paid for, that never happened, so I never canceled the dispute and PayPal took action against the account to try and recover my funds.

PayPal was able to recover $18 of my $99 from their account. I've been in contact via email with Jason Martin a few times over the last couple months and he said he was having support problems that he admitted were HIS FAULT, I also have this email message saved if it is needed. I've contacted PayPal several times and they say I must try and recover my funds from the seller, I have tried calling the phone numbers associated with the domain names he owns, however these are WRONG numbers. I sent a message a couple weeks ago warning that I would file a complaint with the BBB if I did not receive my refund.

I received a response a day later saying that "PayPal locked up the account" but he'll try to get the refund sent. I just keep getting the runaround, this is ridiculous. I paid money for something that I never received, obviously, I want my refund.

Kacey
Florence, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2003 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mogul-networks-lottostartercom-jason-martin/las-vegas-nevada/mogul-networks-fraudulent-ripoff-business-las-vegas-nevada-50546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair