Complaint Review: Mometrix - Beaumont Texas

3627 Phelan #179
    Beaumont, Texas
    USA

Mometrix No test prep here! Beaumont Texas

Upon preparing to take my PCCN exam, I browsed for test prep material online. I found Mometrix, who does an excellent job of selling their "product."

Mometrix proclaims to be a "Test Preparation" resource. However, upon spending the $60ish for their "PCCN Exam SECRETS Study Guide," it immediatley became evident that this expensive piece of garbage was nothing more than descriptions of all of the topics on the test! Basically, I purchased a text book on the subject of Progressive Critical Care Nursing!

What really has me angry is that everything in this book is already information found on the website where one registers to take the test! Even the "practice test" is simply questions that are available on the PCCN website! Absolutely ridiculous.

There is no test prep information. There is no pointers or guidelines about taking the tests. The keys "to exam success" are listed on a 1/4 page at the front of the book, and these "keys" are things like:

• "Make sure to eat a good breakfast on the morning of your test."
  • "Know the physical location of the testing center, and how to get there."
  • "Wear layered clothing."

Are you kidding me? How insulting!!!

I read through the material, looked over the "sample test," and quickly determined that I'd been had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2017 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mometrix/beaumont-texas-77707/mometrix-no-test-prep-here-beaumont-texas-1359840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content