X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Money Metals Exchange - Eagle Idaho

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Senior Citizen — Washington DC Other USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Money Metals Exchange Po box 2899 Eagle, Idaho USA

Money Metals Exchange moneymetals.com Bait & Switch Failure to deliver Eagle Idaho

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anonymous Complaint - Appears to be Fraud

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company is a bait and switch Rip Off that robs credit cards and fails to deliver products on a timely basis.

I made purchases through their website, was charged on my credit card and did not receive my product.  When I contacted them I was treated in the most unprofessional way I have ever been spoken to in my life.  I am 76 years old.

Just as a word to the wise avoid this company like the plaque.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2015 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/money-metals-exchange/eagle-idaho-83616/money-metals-exchange-moneymetalscom-bait-amp-switch-failure-to-deliver-eagle-idaho-1261427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anonymous Complaint - Appears to be Fraud

AUTHOR: Clint - Money Metals Exchange LLC - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2015

This complaint appears fraudulent and likely created by an individual offering so-called "online reputation repair."  Immediately after this complaint was posted anonymously at this website, an individual contacted our company to offer his "services" for a fee.  We are investigating legal action against this shakedown artist.  It's unfortunate that this website would allow itself to be used in such smears.

Our company was named #1 in the USA by a global ratings group because we are 100% transparent, deliver on our promises, and provide "white glove" service even to the most modest of customers.  More about this recognition can be found here: https://www.moneymetals.com/news/2015/02/03/worldwide-ratings-organization-names-money-metals-exchange-dealer-of-the-year-in-us-000664

Meanwhile, we enjoy an A+ rating from the BBB, the highest rating possible.  The reason the complaint above is on this website and NOT on our BBB report is because a customer has to be verified in order to post a valid complaint with BBB.  If they cannot prove that they are a real customer, their complaint is removed.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair