X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Monica L. Hannah Dba The Quintessential Pet LLC - Burlington New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Watson Louisiana
  • Monica L. Hannah Dba The Quintessential Pet LLC 2009 Old York Road Burlington, New Jersey U.S.A.

Monica L. Hannah Dba The Quintessential Pet ripoff dishonest failure to pay Burlington New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
An agreement was made with this person to provide me advertizing on their webpage in exchange for a puppy. The puppy was sent in good faith. After several weeks of being told 'they were working on the ad page' an additional 2 months was given for this to be completed.

I contacted her via email after allowing two months for completion, at which time I was told she had no intention of honoring her agreement. Request to return the puppy are being ignored. I even agreed to receive the puppy COD but that too was ignored.

I called her but she would not answer the phone. Now even my emails are being ignored.

I went out of my way to see that she was able to get this puppy as the breeder, at first, did not want to send it to her. However, she appeared honest so I took a chance she actually was.

There was a link on our page during the entire time she was ripping off the puppy. She didn't even have the decency to have me remove the link on my page to her site, causing me to continue for two months to send people to her site, someone who has no respect at all for me.

I can only imagine what she is saying in an effort to convince herself that she has acted justly and ethically. If, in fact, after receiving the puppy she was unhappy with her, all she had to do was return her COD and the agreement would have been dissolved. If she did want the puppy but had no intention of 'paying' for her, then I guess she has certainly accomplished that.

PetLover
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/monica-l-hannah-dba-the-quintessential-pet-llc/burlington-new-jersey-08016/monica-l-hannah-dba-the-quintessential-pet-ripoff-dishonest-failure-to-pay-burlington-n-69362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair