X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mortgage Crisis Solutions - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tehachapi California
  • Mortgage Crisis Solutions 700 South Royal Poinciana 10th /floor Penthouse Suite 1020 Miami, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 305-369-5928

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Mortgage Crisis Solutions not only owes me several thousand of dollars for a service they did not provide, my home is to sold at a trust deed sale on 04/01/09.
I did investigate this company before I gave them any money. I checked their company out on the Better Business Bureau web page. BBB gave Mortgage Crisis Solutions an A rating.

I am not upside down in my home and cannot get help with my mortgage. I have seen a lawyer and have been told there is nothing I can do but lose my home. Thank you Mortgage Crisis Solutions for making me homeless and stealing my money! People like you make it hard for good people to believe in anyone. I do know what goes around will come around and bite you hard.
Anyone up for a class action?

Christina
Tehachapi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mortgage-crisis-solutions/miami-florida-33166/mortgage-crisis-solutions-ripped-me-off-and-lost-me-my-home-miami-florida-433592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair