X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MortgageLenders, Global Inet Marketing - Ponte Vedra Bch Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: paterson New Jersey
  • MortgageLenders, Global Inet Marketing 814 N. A1A Ponte Vedra Bch, Florida U.S.A.

I thought I would enter this information as it is relevant to the discussion that seems to be raging here about mortgagelenders.cc. I paid MortgageLenders.cc 8260.00 for roughly 300 leads about 30 days ago on behalf of some of my LOs. They came to me a few days into usage stating that there were no leads in that system.

I contacted the company myself. I got through no problem to a CS rep. She checked the account and sent a web snap shot showing that there were in fact a couple of hundred available and others had been made available previously.

I checked the system and she was right. I spoke to the LOs in question and discovered what I suspected which was that they had not been making sales and used this as an excuse. Irrelevent because they have other means anyway but I wanted to be sure.

I downloaded over a period of 8 days 48 leads that were "verified". I only had to return 3 for non-contact but the leads I spoke to were in fact looking for a loan and I had little difficulty doing business with them.

Like any other lead source the consumers had been shopping around and some stated they had spoken to other brokers but that to me is the norm. I told my LOs to use the system and quite frankly I was relieved that the system logged their activity so I could monitor what they were doing.

Anyway mortgagelenders.cc is in my opinion a decent source for leads if you keep things in perspective. Namely that all consumers shop around and that you will have to earn their business. The cost was lower than most others so pound for pound they are a good bang for the buck.

Regards, Brian

Brian
paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mortgagelenders-global-inet-marketing/ponte-vedra-bch-florida-32082/mortgagelenders-global-inet-marketing-success-story-ripoff-ponte-vedra-bch-florida-158751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Thursday, September 29, 2005
These clowns will do anything to try to fool the public. First, Blisko tells me (and many others) that we shouldnt read Ripoff Report because the owner has a criminal record, yet comes on here all the time to try to defend himself. He signs "CEO" on the letters, but says he's a customer service rep. Now he's resorting to fabricated testimonials. BULLSHIT! Don't buy into it!