X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Motolit - Arlington Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: El Paso Texas
  • Motolit Motolit 1315A Massachusetts Ave Arlington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Motolit ripoff ordered a motorcycle manual charged $174.75 never sent the manual Arlington Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: I feel your pain

Ordered a manual from motolit.com on 08/14/04. Was charged $165.00 plus shipping of $9.75 for a toal of $174.75. Order number motolit-14775. After 2 weeks I sent 2 e-mails asking what was wrong. No answer.

Called on the telephone and was informed that the manual is back ordered, but should be shipped in the next 3 to 4 days. That was 2 weeks ago. I have sent 2 more e-mails with no answer. I have telephoned them and left a message 3 times asking if there is a problem. The last call today I asked for my manual or the money back.

I really don't have a problem with waiting, but it seems as though I'm getting ripped off as they won't answer there phone or reply to an e-mail. I need to know if they can deliver or not.

Gary P
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2004 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/motolit/arlington-massachusetts-02476/motolit-ripoff-ordered-a-motorcycle-manual-charged-17475-never-sent-the-manual-arlington-108881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I feel your pain

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, December 28, 2006
Hey, I am going through the exact same thing you went through, I ordered a book from motolit on the 5th of december, and still have not recieved it, I have sent them 2 e-mails, NO RESPONSE!, I cant believe this, did you ever recieve your book or your money back?