X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mountain View Tire - Rancho Cucamonga California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mira Loma California
  • Mountain View Tire Hammer Ave Norco Ca Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Mountain View Tire What you're Opinion Norco California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On 7-31-9 between 11:00 and 1:00 I went to the Norco Mountain View Tire store to purchase an Exide Extreme battery with a 40/108 month warranty.
After waiting for the battery to be installed and paying I check the battery that was install it was some 24 month Power Plus battery. I went back in the store and brought it to the attention of the service writer and store manager. Their excuse was it was a communication error between the service writer and service manager. The invoice showed the correct battery name and number.
They replaced the battery with the one I paid for. When they went to check if the battery I paid for was in stock guess what it was not. They had to call another store to have the battery deliver. Why didn't they do this in the first place?
Why did I have to check this? Where is the quality control at this store?
I will need to think twice before I go to any Mountain View Tire location!

Frank
Mira Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mountain-view-tire/rancho-cucamonga-california-91730-9967/mountain-view-tire-what-youre-opinion-norco-california-476007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair