X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mp3sugar.com - Mp3Count.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: West Jordan Utah
  • Mp3sugar.com - Mp3Count.com Internet U.S.A.

Mp3sugar.com - Mp3Count.com Mp3 Scam site. Have to enter at least a $20 incriment, to purchase mp3's, then the site moves Internet

It started as Mp3sugar.com where I have to enter a $20 minimum or more into an account where when you find the songs you want it takes from the amount you first enter. After a while the site just disappeared and I found in some random chat forums they were now called Mp3count.com.

This was very suspicious to me because they gave no announcement or email. So I emailed them and asked about my funds. They apologized and restored my funds to the new site. Here I am about 3 or 4 months later and they have disappeared again and this time the email doesn't work. I still had about $15 or so. Big time scam.

Self-titled
West Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mp3sugarcom-mp3countcom/internet/mp3sugarcom-mp3countcom-mp3-scam-site-have-to-enter-at-least-a-20-incriment-to-pur-433644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair