X  |  CLOSE

• Mr Auto Sales
    36190 Vine Street
    Eastlake, Ohio
    United States

** If you have had a problem with this dealer, been treated extremely unfairly or experienced any threats of bodily harm please contact me by email: jwilliamsoh@gmail.com   At first I thought this place was getting hit with unfair reviews. I bought into the used car wanna be salesman pitch hook line and sinker.   I did have a couple bumps in the road on my end no question about it but this guy will tell you absolutely ANYTHING; ANYTHING and lie right out of his a*s. You will come to an agreement and meet that agreement and he will screw you as hard as he possibly can.   Proceed with caution or better yet just take a look at the lot, the building.. read the reviews and just talk to the owner with open eyes and ears; the decision  will be clear! Look he gets some nice cars but I can tell you first hand that what you see and what you actually end up getting can be two totally different things and often will be the case. If you are looking for someone to stand by their word after the sale then you are, from my experience and that of many many many others barking up the wrong tree.   There are MANY dealers just on the same street and DOZENS within a couple miles. Do yourself a favor and consider another dealer or proceed with an abundance of caution here folks.   The Owner Bruno Razov Told me and I quote (Without spelling out the word) To GO FU* MY DEAD MOTHER.  My mom recently died. When I complained about him not holding to his word this is what he said and told me to FING leave the lot that he did not give a FU*.    I kid you not this is what was said.   Fortunately I have text messages as to our discussions and agreement and video of me coming to his lot at the agreed upon time.   None of the things just above should influence your decision but I would strongly urge you to proceed with caution!!!   I am not some uneducated scum bag that is complaining just to bad mouth someone or to get my own way. I am a professional and have donated DOZENS hours helping these people.   If you would like to discuss my review or possibly be included in an action please write:   sqlguru4u@gmail.com   I will reply and we can discuss details and possible options.   linkedin.com/in/jwilliamsoh   ** 07/15/2018 ** Additional threatening email received from the owner of this business. He promised if I did not take down my reviews that neither I or my son would EVER be able to finance a car or a home EVER. He made it very clear that he would be coming after myself and my son. **

** The owner Bruno Razov made multiple threats of bodily harm

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2018 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-auto-sales/eastlake-ohio-44095/mr-auto-sales-bruno-razov-made-payment-as-agreed-and-then-they-repossessed-two-cars-eas-1459078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Written Modification?

AUTHOR: coast - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 04, 2018

“I had never been late with any payments”, directly contradicts, “I was 3 weeks late.”

“When an arrangement is agreed upon it becomes legally binding.”

A verbal agreement cannot modify a written contract. A written contract can only be modified with a written agreement. Was that a written modification?

The Dog- Your comment has no basis

AUTHOR: Jeffery - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, September 03, 2018

You are very correct. If payments are made in accordance with schedule you will not deal with the word (REPO) or resulting actions.

Perhaps I need to revist my complaint and supply more details.

1. I made accelerated payment; 1,000 every two weeks (2k per month)

2. I had never been late with any payments

3. The company I was working for went through downsizing and I found myself without work unexpectadly.

4. The circumstances were clearly communicated to the dealer and an arrangement was made AND KEPT.

5. with regards to being late; I was 3 weeks late. Not months. Again an arrangemente was made and kept. When an arrangement is agreed upon it becomes legally binding.

Guess What?

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, September 02, 2018

Now, this is a very, very easy concept to understand. When YOU make YOUR payments on time, the word "REPO" will NEVER come up! Of course, your "report" is nothing more than an immature way to defame them because YOU failed to pay on time and were repo'ed. Oh yes, the repo is all their fault, isn't it???

This report contains more whining than substance

AUTHOR: coast - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, September 01, 2018

Your subject line includes a complaint about repossession but your report reveals no supporting details. Your post contains no useful content.