X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MR. WU'S CHINESE GOURMET - Auburn Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: 98498 Washington
  • MR. WU'S CHINESE GOURMET 1101 Supermall Way Food Court Auburn, Washington U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Some people might view this as minor, but regardless it's still False Advertisement. I ordered some food from MR.WU's and with the main dish I ordered an eggl roll, which on the glass it said CHICKEN EGG ROLL. Now after I paid and sat down, as I took a bite of my egg roll I noticed it was vegetable, now the chicken egg roll is $1.10, vegetable is $89 I believe.

I went and showed them that it was vegetable and not chicken, but they insisted that the chicken was "shredded" in small pieces. I ripped the egg roll open and asked them to show me where the chicken was, they wouldn't look at it, all they did was say "it is shredded" in their biggest effort to speak english correctly. It all ended up in them not wanting to give me a chicken egg roll, and not wanting to give me my money back, there was only 1 person who spoke english and all she said was that the chicken was shredded.

Sam
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-wus-chinese-gourmet/auburn-washington/mr-wus-chinese-gourmet-advertise-something-different-from-what-it-really-is-auburn-washi-100516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Where's The Chicken?

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, October 22, 2004
Be glad you didn't get shredded dog or cat in your egg roll.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They Sound Like Good People, maybe you should show a little more consideration in the employees

AUTHOR: Z'Ella - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, October 21, 2004
Didn't they say that your chicken was shredded? Maybe you didn't look closely enough to notice the shredded chicken, and maybe you should show a little more consideration in the employees that work there. You don't have to make such a big deal about it, and better luck next time.

Regards,

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair