X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mr.Zahid Jamil of Print Three Mississauga - Mississauga Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: DennisLM — Mississauga Ontario Canada
  • Mr.Zahid Jamil of Print Three Mississauga 201 City Centre Drive, Unit 114 Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Mr. Zahid Jamil of Print Three Mississauga Rip-off courier service Mississauga Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On the 6th September I requested that the Print Three store at 201 City Centre Drive in Mississauga send a standard FedEx document to Cambridge Scholars Publishers in Newcastle upon Tyne in England. Print Three is a licensed FedEx agent.

The owner of the Print Three store, Mr. Zahid Jamil, overcharged me for this basic courier service.

The package was sent in a standard FedEx cardboard envelope and contained only 5 pages of 8” X 11” sheets. For this small document Mr. Jamil charged me $133.34. I used a Debit Card for this transaction.

Since I suspected that I might have been overcharged, I immediately contacted FedEx online about this transaction. A FedEx representative informed me that their standard rate for an International Priority FedEx envelope with a 5-page document of 8” X 11” sheets is only $86.62. This confirmed my suspicions that Mr. Jamil and the Print Three store at 201 City Centre had ripped me off. Basically, Mr. Jamil had charged me a 65% markup on top of the standard FedEx charge. It is simply outrageous that Mr. Jamil and Print Three can get away with such predatory and unscrupulous business practices.

In order to resolve this situation, I would like Mr. Jamil and Print Three to give me a full refund for excessive fees charged to me for sending my document to England.

I have made a formal complaint to Mr. Jamil and Print Three. But no one has responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2017 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mrzahid-jamil-of-print-three-mississauga/mississauga-ontario-l5b-2t4/mr-zahid-jamil-of-print-three-mississauga-rip-off-courier-service-mississauga-ontario-1399464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair