X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Multienginetimebuilding.com Multi Engine Time Building Robert Kocak - Glendale Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Frank — Beverly Hills other United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Multienginetimebuilding.com Multi Engine Time Building Robert Kocak 6017 W VILLA MARIA DR Glendale, Arizona United States

Multienginetimebuilding.com Multi Engine Time Building Robert Kocak multienginetimebuilding.com Bob Kocak Unsafe Aircraft! No Inspections, Deadly Corrosion, Drunk Instructor! Beware! Glendale Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I made a call to multienginetimebuilding.com aka Bob Kocak to do some multi engine time building as I had planned to go to the airlines. I booked a time to do 25 hours of multi engine time building and arrived in Arizona after Bob rescheduled me twice due to "maintenance" issues. Funny because the airplane was flying all day long on flightaware. I was greeted by Bob who was DRUNK! when I met him. He had the cowls off the airplane and the fuel injectors out. As a qualified A&P myself I knew Bob was NOT a airplane mechanic. It was ILLEGAL for him to be removing and installing fuel injectors, much less drinking beer while doing it.

I did a inspection of my own on the airplane and found oil canned wings (damage from hard landings). The engines were over 1500 hours PAST overhaul.

These are airplanes...things need to be done right. The inside of the airplane looked like a rabid dog lived there. I would not fly with Bob if my life depended on it. He splits pennies, and that is dangerous in the airpane world.

I highly reccomend looking at more reputable places to get your Multi Engine License or to build time. Bob Kocak is a crook! That airplane will fall out of the sky one of these days.

Yes Bob, I took pictures of your log books!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2018 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/multienginetimebuildingcom-multi-engine-time-building-robert-kocak/glendale-arizona-85308/multienginetimebuildingcom-multi-engine-time-building-robert-kocak-multienginetimebuild-1431195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair