Complaint Review: Munish Kumar - Omininos Solution - Nagla Punjab

• Munish Kumar - Omininos Solution

Nagla, Punjab
    India

Munish Kumar - Omininos Solution Fraudulent Mobile App Company Nagla Punjab

Munish was given a mobile app project since April 2016 to develop a Android app. The contract was signed under a company he was a partner with and 2 months into the project, Munish left the company taking the project along with him with informing his client. It is been 2 years now working on this oroject under Omninos solution and no app development with 100% of payment but no working app or code. He keep asking for money when 100% of the payment been made per agreement on project phase.

I have no code, my server was corrupted by him and his employee, they added a process on my web app to collect people data. They immitiate my my app and developed same concept for another customer. He sold our company app ideas to other people and make money both ways.

No adherence to schedule. The code does not work as intended. Always looking for money and whining about salaries he has to pay his employees. All big words from his mouth but no progress. I bet he has ever completed any app, always ready to show off. I am disputing the entire project that they have done for us. He claim to have few apps written by him available to be sold in the market so he can make more money. I doubt that as he is selling other client's apps to open world. This same thing has been claimed by others on upwork.

A project that it schedule for 3 months completion never have anything to show in 2 years

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/munish-kumar-omininos-solution/nagla-punjab/munish-kumar-omininos-solution-fraudulent-mobile-app-company-nagla-punjab-1429130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content