X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mvelopes - Draper Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: grapevine Texas
  • Mvelopes 170 West Election Road, Suite 145 Draper, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-984.4211

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was browsing for an faster easier finance web site (((Redacted))), etc on a late night. I was tempeted by some apparently planted positive reviews. Further down I went to the Mvelopes sight, lured by the Large FREE TRial, NO Obligation on theoir Bank Style site.

Woe is me I gave my VISA card for a peek after the enticement of ALL this Mvelopes could do for me. Even the stories of how FOLKS un-named got out of multiple thousands of indebtedness in only months was no clue for me.

Now I have charges on the VISA that will not leave. ONE cannot ESCAPE by email, phone or letter. ONLY a live chat at specified hours can cancel your future debt servitude, and the Colonels are only there to cancel for you at certain times.

I was able to sign up at anytime.

Beware Americans, it is my opinion Mvelopes can only make your budget troubles much worse. By the way my peek showed me the user interface was not up to Quicken 96 in ease of control.

Kelk
grapevine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mvelopes/draper-utah-84020/mvelopes-free-trial-not-draper-utah-366867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair