X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MWI* Connections - Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Calhoun GA
  • MWI* Connections Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Connections ripoff fraud business Internet Internet

The other day I was at home when I got a phone call from the bank. Well, a lady told me that I should come down and check out my account. I inquired over the phone and she said that I had overdrawn $96. Because I hadn't yet made my deposit I wouldn't have consciencely bought something.

I went to the bank and found out that a company named MWI* Connections had made the transaction against my account. I filed a report with my bank and went home to investigate. It seems that I am not the only one to get scammed this way.

Through reading some reports on this great site I realized that this company was fraudulant not only to me but to many before me. I called them up and got this ditzy receptionist that just kept on trying to sell me more. That infuriated me so I demanded my money back then. She said that I would have it within 5-5 business days. Then, she kept trying to get me to buy more crap from the crummy business. Stay away from this business!

Brent
Calhoun, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/connecticut/mwi-connections-ripoff-fraud-business-internet-internet-24030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content